U-Pull-and-Pay Parts Perks Rewards Program
Terms and Conditions
The U-Pull-And-Pay Parts Perks Rewards Program (“Program”) is a promotional program offered by U-Pull-And-Pay, a Delaware limited liability company (“UPAP”), as a benefit to its customers. Participation in the Program is subject
to the following Terms and Conditions. Any participation in the Program constitutes an agreement to these Terms and Conditions.
1. General. Enrollment in the Program allows participants to earn Program Points that are redeemable for future qualifying purchases at participating UPAP locations (“Program Participants”). Points issued under the Program have no cash value and are redeemable only to the extent provided in these Terms and Conditions.
2. Eligibility. Program membership is available to U.S. and Canada residents 18 years of age or older. Program enrollment is limited to one membership per individual. UPAP, at its sole discretion, reserves the right to revoke any person’s membership eligibility at any time. U-Pull-And-Pay employees are not eligible for the program.
3. Enrollment. Enrollment in the Program is free. To register, Program Participants must provide their full name, zip code, phone number and age range. Following their initial registration, Program Participants will enter their phone number at the time of purchase to accrue Program Points. Program Participants may unsubscribe from email and text message communications by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in any UPAP email or by replying “STOP” to any UPAP text communication. Program Participants may also opt-out of the Program at any time by visiting a participating UPAP location.
4. Earning Points. Program Participants earn Program Points on the purchase of parts at participating UPAP Locations:
Program Points are not earned on the following:
- Applicable state and federal taxes
- Bulk Sale Items
- Environmental fees
- Purchases paid using Rewards Points
- Resale Vehicles
- Shipping and delivery charges
5. Calculating Points. Program Participants will earn 1-point for each dollar spent on any qualifying purchase at a participating UPAP location. Points will be rounded to the lowest whole dollar amount for qualifying purchases. For example, a $10.00-$10.99 qualifying purchase will yield 10 Program Points.
6. Redeeming Points.
- a. Participating Locations: Cincinnati, Ohio; West Palm Beach, Florida; Orlando, Florida; Albuquerque, New Mexico; Aurora, Colorado; Denver, Colorado; Colorado Springs, Colorado; Indianapolis, Indiana; Phoenix, Arizona; Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and Houston, Texas.
- b. Redemption. Under the Program, Program Participants will earn $50 in-store credit per every 1,000 Points earned.
- c. Accrual. Allow up to one week for points to be added to your account.
9. Amendments or Cancellation of the Program. UPAP reserves the right to amend these Terms and Conditions, including the number of Points required to obtain a particular award under the Program, without providing notice to Program Members. UPAP also reserves the right to cancel, amend, or discontinue the Program at any time without notice.
10. Dispute Resolution. By enrolling in the Program and receiving the benefits therein, Program Participants agree to resolve any claim or dispute relating to the Program by binding arbitration. As such, by enrolling in the Program the Program Participant agrees to these Terms and Conditions and expressly waives the right to resolve any claim or dispute arising from the Program.